Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Fashion- Day 3

Thanks for all the sweet comments! So fun to be able to encourage each other that way.

So today's outfit wasn't super exciting really. I actually almost forgot about taking pics until I was rushing into Target for emergency diapers. So I stopped and made use of their fitting room mirrors(gotta love Target).








Navy cami-Fashion Image or something like that
Flower print blouse-Kohls clearance
Navy hooded wrap-Kohls clearance
Shorts-Kohls clearance
Necklace-same as yesterday
Shoes-American Eagle brand from Payless
Green bean bling-courtesy of Brennan (such a subtle touch....think I'm totally digging it)





Brennan is wearing:
Turtle onesie-Walmart
Pants-Carter's


And now I'm headed over to moms are for everyone! to be inspired!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that is great that you used the dressing room mirrors...way to be creative. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute shoes! and what a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favoritists of all the outfits I've seen! Those shoes are cute, the shirts are cute, the way you tied it was cute.... I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm falling in love with prints lately, so your blouse is making me swoon. And "green bean bling" made me chuckle.

    You're so right. GOTTA LOVE TARGET!

    ReplyDelete