Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Fashion- Day 2

So loving this fashion week! It's so fun to see everybody's different styles and get new ideas. Love it! Thanks so much to Emery for hosting it!!

Today I wore my happy outfit. Don't know what it is, but I always feel happy when I wear this. Turned out to be not such a great day for a skirt, but it worked.










Cami-Dillards
Sweater-Target
Belt-Delia's
Skirt-Target
Mother and child necklace-James Avery, gift
Boots-Kohls


And Brennan wore.....




Shirt-Carter's
Jeans(not pictured)-Old Navy

For a whole list of loveliness go here!

12 comments:

  1. love it! so jealous you can rock floral so well! and that necklace is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so awesome! love that skirt sooo much! and the boots!?!? AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find a single thing about your outfit that I don't LOVE. I am a little obsessed with the country look lately and you nailed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I want those boots! I love this outfit, I can see why it makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!! And those are the most perfect boots I've ever seen... the heel is just right, the slouch detail is super flattering, and the color is amazing! I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed, this is just about perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The greens and browns with the floral skirt look so spring time! I can totally see why this would make you happy, you look like an adorable fairy! This outfit is especially great with the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That whole outfit makes me happy too. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots. I want them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of that sweater, and the necklace is sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooove it! The sweater, the boots, the belt, the whole get-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the sweater with a belt, and those boots--no wonder that's your happy outfit! it looks really versatile, too--just by changing the skirt, you can go from fall to winter to definitely springtime, like you are here.

    ReplyDelete