Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Fashion-Day 5

I really need to check the weather before I get dressed. I always pick the wrong days to wear dresses and skirts...ah well, here's what I wore today.







Swiss dot dress-Delia's (my camera is crummy and isn't showing the true color. it's more of a turquoise, kind of a mix of the full shot and the detail shot
Necklace-Found in a trash or treasure box from my aunt
Boots-Same as Tuesday




Brennan is wearing:
Quirky puppy jammy jams-Target


Check out the full list of ladies participating here!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your dress. Definitely great with the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little buttons on the dress make it extra cute! Plus, I really appreciate dresses that have a good neckline like that one where there's not a bunch of cleavage and it's so flattering. And I can't imagine any better shoes for that outfit than those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress...the dotting on it is really cute. And the brown boots spice it up and make the outfit especially adorable.

    ReplyDelete