Sunday, March 28, 2010

Accidental Shopping Spree

Shopping will be my downfall. It truly will. Last week in a moment of earnest resolution (or maybe it was insanity) I decided I needed to watch my spending more closely and not buy any new clothing for the next six months.

My timing couldn't have been worse. With the changing of the seasons I (like any other clothes loving girl) was dying to freshen up my spring wardrobe (and of course it didn't help that I lost about half my clothes in the move):). Ah, and then came temptation, in the form of one of my favorite stores having a huge sale on all the little items I'd been dreamily loving from afar. I should have known better than too even step foot inside, but, being human, and greatly overestimating the strength of my will power, I did. And I didn't come out alone.......







Total with original prices: $180

What I spent: $68

Total saved: $112

So I felt a little guilty shopping when I shouldn't have, but saving that much on stuff that I loved.......exhilarating.

2 comments:

  1. I love this blue dress. Lets see it on you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yes, I will definitely be wearing it sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete