Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Fashion-Day 6

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of fashion week. *sniff sniff* It's been so much fun and it'll be sad to see it end. Thanks again to Emery for putting it on. You're absolutely fabulous!!(as are the rest of you:)

Today's outfit:










Cami-Fashion Image
Blouse-Target
Open Cardigan-Charlotte Russe
Shorts-Kohls
Shell necklace-Target
Long necklace-Kohls
Flip Flops-American Eagle brand from Payless


Couldn't decide which necklace to wear. I guess really either one would be fine. Which looks better to you?






Brennan is wearing:
Shirts-Target
Jeans-Old Navy

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the details of this outfit!! that cardigan is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green cardi! Both necklaces looked good, but I liked the long one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's too late to matter now but I prefer the shell one (though both are good). What adorable sandals!!!!

    ReplyDelete